Welcome to the WHDP documentation!¶
As always, RTFM!
If you want to work with data stored in the WaterHubDataPool (WHDP), these instruction are essential. If you want to add data to the WHDP, read the Instructions for data provider. If you want to load data from the WHDP, read the Instructions for data users.
- Instructions for data users
- Instructions for data provider
- System architecture
- General workflow
- Add site
- Add or modify variables
- Add or modify persons (offline laboratory data)
- Conversion of raw data (offline laboratory data)
- Add a new source_type (online sensor data)
- Add a source (online sensor data, instance of source_type)
- Add raw data to existing source (online sensor data)
- Conversion of raw data (online sensor data)
- Instructions for Admin
- Database layout
- Command references
- How to contribute to documentation
- Obsolete documentation
The WHDP source code can be found here.